Wedding Venue Details
History of the Venue
This 6,700 yards golf course is nestled in the canyons of Irvine. The Strawberry Farms Golf Club is perfect for those who want to get married surrounded by nature. If you’re into sports, you’ll be amazed to discover that this course was designed by the California Angels’ former third baseman, Doug DeCines.
Details on the grounds at Strawberry Farms Wedding Venue
It is the perfect rural wedding venue that can cater to a rustic or country theme. This location also provides you with the option to have an indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception, or both. It all depends on what you want! They are open to all your unique ideas for your special day.
Its compatibility with any kind of theme is probably why Strawberry Farms Wedding is chosen repeatedly for a venue. Just imagine getting to incorporate nature into your big day. In this location, a 35-acre reservoir is waiting for you to enjoy, as well as the sights and sounds of all the natural wildlife. What a way to celebrate your love for each other!
Strawberry Farms Wedding Ceremony Garden is a perfect place for a garden wedding ceremony. Imagine yourself walking down the aisle of neatly cut grass with the sweeping views of the hills as your backdrop. For exclusivity, there are tall hedges that can provide you with some privacy. Although, you are bound to have an intimate marriage day here as this place only books one event per day. So you can expect nothing but the best service.
Big Red Barn
This one-of-a-kind reception venue is not your typical banquet room setting. But don’t think it can’t accommodate a formal reception since The Big Red Barn’s interior can accommodate celebrations from casual to something more ornate. Depending on how you want it to be, you can dress up the venue as it offers a perfect canvas to create your dream wedding. Although the interior itself is already lovely- there are wooden beamed ceilings draped with twinkling lights, pillars are enveloped with delicate organza, and there’s elegant carpeting throughout. You wouldn’t think for a second that you’re inside a barn. In addition to that, it can easily accommodate 100 to 250 guests.
General Wedding Details
This gorgeous venue located at the end of a white picket fence-lined road offers an ambiance that you will love. What’s great about this place is that staff can offer you a package depending on your budget. The cost for use of The Ceremony Garden can range from $2000 to $3500, while the Big Red Barn costs $2500 to $3500. The price depends on the number of guests they will need to cater to.
Here are the things you need to take note of when you decide to choose the Strawberry Farms as your venue:
- You will need to comply with the City of Irvine sound ordinance if you have a Strawberry Farms Wedding. So, it is better to schedule your ceremony and reception in such a way that it ends on or before 10 PM.
- You can request complimentary parking.
- They have an in-house wedding planner that you can hire for $1000.
- You can hire an experienced photographer to document your special day.
- Some restrictions are observable to protect their amenities. No staples, nails, tape, or any other substances that may leave any mark are allowed. You can’t use confetti, feathers, rice, lavender, or other grains that are hard to clean up afterward. Most importantly, candles that are not enclosed in glasses and sparklers or other pyrotechnics are not permitted as they can cause a fire.
- A non-refundable deposit of $1000 is required to confirm your reservation.
- For Sunday and Friday events, a minimum of $7500 spent on food and beverage is required. For Saturday events, you are required to spend a minimum of $12000 on food and beverages. Both prices do not include service charges or tax.
My takeaway on the Strawberry Farms Golf Club Wedding Venue
As a photographer, this place showed me how something unique can be a great venue for couples who want to experience something a little out of the ordinary. Not to mention how great it looks in photos. Just like the Giracci Vineyards that offer that quaint yet charming vibe to your day. Reach out to me if you want to know more about this location or need a professional photographer for your special day!
add a comment