History Of The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel Wedding Venue
This upscale, luxurious hotel has been a popular destination for weddings since it opened in 1984. The property is surrounded by lush vegetation, making it an ideal setting for a Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel beachside wedding.
Details Of the Grounds
With its natural grace and beauty, this coastal retreat sets a new standard in romantic elegance. It’s perfect for an intimate wedding ceremony or a full-blown extravaganza. Whether you want to exchange vows on the shoreline in front of a picturesque sunset or host a cocktail hour in the beautiful garden with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel is ideal for your special day.
The location itself makes for a breathtaking backdrop for photos: it’s situated right alongside the Pacific Ocean, so you can take pictures with the sun setting over the water behind you or with the ocean waves crashing right next to you!
A Wedding Ceremony By The Beach
The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel wedding venue offers couples the opportunity to plan a truly magical wedding day. The resort has three outdoor venues by the beach, each with stunning views of the ocean.
Its romantic outdoor venues are located in front of the hotel and can accommodate 300+ guests; each features an open-air bar, dance floor, and seating area.
The reception area is a spectacular event space with views of the Pacific Ocean from its floor-to-ceiling windows. The room’s neutral tones offer a blank canvas for your vision, while rich wood details add warmth and texture. The space can accommodate 300+ guests; it’s also available for smaller ceremonies, cocktail receptions, and rehearsal dinners.
Bridal Suite and Grooms Parlor Details
The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel wedding venue offers a beautiful Bridal Suite, too. The suite will provide plenty of space for the bride and groom to get ready, relax, and enjoy some special time together before their big moment.
General Wedding Details
Your wedding is a celebration of the love you share with your partner and the commitment you’ve made to one another. It’s also an opportunity to reflect your unique personality and style, so it should be as unique as you are.
The hotel welcomes celebrations of all faiths and cultures. The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel wedding specialists will be happy to help you plan every detail – from site selection and catering choices to floral arrangements and music selections so that everything comes together seamlessly on your special day.
Here’s some information you need to know about the venue:
- Ceremony Area: You can have a ceremony in the outdoor courtyard, or inside in one of the ballrooms.
- Accessible for those with Disabilities: You can have your ceremony anywhere on the property, and it’s all accessible.
- Indoor Event Space: The ballroom is a great indoor space for receptions and other festivities, but there are plenty of other options if you’re looking for something different!
- On-Site Accommodations: If you’re looking to have your entire wedding party stay in one place, this is your best bet! The resort has plenty of rooms available that are perfect for celebrating with friends and family before and after the wedding day itself.
- Settings: Backyard, Ballroom, Beach, Waterfront – Whether you want an indoor or outdoor setting for your ceremony or reception, there’s a location here that will work perfectly for you!
- Venue Service Offerings: The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel wedding venue offers a variety of services to help make your wedding day special including bar and drink service, food and catering options, and staff to help make sure everything goes smoothly.
My Takeaway of Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel as a Wedding Venue
The Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel wedding venue is a wonderful spot for all kinds of events, and it’s no wonder that so many couples choose to say their vows in this gorgeous setting. The architecture is classic and elegant, the landscaping is lush and romantic, and the staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. I’m so excited to be a part of the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel’s wedding collection!
If you’re thinking about getting married in one of these venues, I’d love to be your Laguna Niguel wedding photographer! Just reach out to me with any questions or concerns.
Want to discover more top historic wedding venue locations in Orange County? Click the links below to view more blogs!